Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TMI. What Goes in Must Come Out

Disclaimer. if you are easily grossed out or just don't have a sense of humor, then you might be offended by this post.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

That said, if anyone is familiar with the show (which is extinct now) John and Kate Plus 8 there was an episode where Kate finds Leah in her crib covered in poop.  Well we had a little recreation of our own today.  I woke up to my mom yelling "he did it! he did it!" and before I could even pour myself my first cup of coffee I found myself bent over (that's what she said) his playpen picking up his solid leftovers which were pretty evenly distributed throughout the play mat.  As for the diaper you ask? it was still in its normal bucket shape, hypothesis: he slid it off.  No one actually saw him do it (pun intended).

I sent a picture of him to his Momma (who had to hold back from hysterically laughing at work) but unfortunately for you, I'm not posting it.  

On the upside, Jack got an early bath and I learned how to sanitize an entire playpen.  Which might come in handy when I have a wee-one.      

it's amazing how someone so small could do something so nasty

No comments:

Post a Comment