Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Counting Down the Days..

I know I am way, way, way, ahead.... of myself here...and I usually am when I get excited about something. My sister and I are planning an NYC trip next May. And, besides gallivanting around town, we plan on getting some business done while we are there.  

Llorente Design is going to the National Stationery Show, held every year in May, it is the largest trade show where anyone in the paper and design industry can showcase their work in hopes of fulfilling large orders!  We plan to exhibit in May of 2013, so this May will serve as research, inspiration, visiting with friends and an occasional party or two :)

image via The Nifty Fifties

Here is a tiny snapshot of one of my many notepads. I love and need to take notes all the time, like last night at about 1am. Plus it helps me think and organize my crazy thoughts..Yes I love anything Sanrio, don't judge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment