Thursday, July 7, 2011

formalities


hello, let me introduce myself.

i'm jacqui, aunt & godmother of the adorable little boy featured in this blog. from the time i learned my sister was pregnant i started researching all things baby and would send her emails about new baby products or new medical info pertaining to babies (don't get me wrong, christie was baby researcher #1, but anyone that knows me knows i love researching and supplementing my sisters already growing baby knowledge during her pregnancy was fun for me). anyways, after jack was born the researching never really stopped and since we've always wanted to do a blog together, we decided that instead of me emailing her the latest and greatest, I would just share it here!

so that's that...of course, some of my ramblings may be off topic, but don't fret, i'll make it worth your while (i think).

No comments:

Post a Comment