Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hoot Hoot! It's a Boy!

I've been thinking for a while now how I should go about posting my first blog entry. I figured there is no better way than to dive right in and start out with my baby shower I had back in August of 2010 (which is what inspired me in the first place to start a blog). I now have discovered a love of party planning combined with my skills as a graphic designer who loves all things paper! 

Here are some photos of my owl-themed baby shower..

This is the dessert/candy table. I had vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting. I also served macarons, blueberry lollipops, gum balls, raspberry jelly beans and rock candy.
I had a separate section for gifts and a fabulous diaper cake made by Mom and sisters!

Yummy onesie rice crispy treats as a Thank You favor.

Goody bags filled with candy.



Chocolate almonds and jelly beans for guests to munch on. The mini jars were for the guests to take home.




Invitation and RSVP
Just a few of the design elements I created for my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment